Tuesday, March 06, 2012

How do you Steenbock? Tell us your stories!

Steenbock staff seeks your feedback about how you use our library collections, services and spaces.

Please reply to this post, reply to us on Facebook, or email us with your comments, reflections and stories.

By way of example, a reflection from one of our staff:

"Years before I ever imagined a career working in libraries, I studied here, even though by academic department and major classes were not in this neighborhood. Thanks to a search in the catalog and a visit to Steenbock to pick-up a book, I knew instantly that I liked the look and feel of the place. I would return to make it my study space, reading and writing papers in "my spot" on the third floor at tables near the windows facing Babcock Drive. Funny, how life is--two degrees later and a return to Madison, I now work here--and smile whenever I pass "my spot" on third."

Help keep Steenbock vital!

No comments: